nuffnang

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

apoptosis

i was attending biopharmaceutical tech' class this morning
it is a new subject and there are many new things i've learnt.
and the class was funny... ha-ha-ha
i've been teach by new lecturer and he was funny
the thing that can't stop me laugh in his class today is about -APOPTOSIS-
haha
well, do you have any idea about apoptosis?
it is a programme cell death
which mean that, the cell is killing themself
in every living things there must have apoptosis happen
then my lecturer told us that apoptosis is also happen while we are in  mother's womb
this apoptosis process shaped us to be like a human
it was my imagination when my lecturer said about apoptosis

he said that "kalau tak ada apoptosis, kita semua keluar bulat-bulat lah"
ha-ha-ha.. the class was laugh
then he added "then, saya mengajar kamu pun golek-golek"
heh.. then i was imagine that all of us is round like a ball
and rolling around
it was so funny
ha-ha-ha
*******
well...
it was the third day of my class
this is my final year in the university
there are a lot of things need to do
especially my final year project
hopefully i'll be successfully graduate as a biotech student
he....
oO yeah, 
i've bought a new file
but it was the one with hard black ugly cover (erk.. ha-ha-ha)
then i've bought blue wrapper to wrap the file
it was plain blue wrapper
he... do you know what i wanna do with the file?
i wanna vandalise it
ha-ha-ha
FYI,
i really love to vandalize my stuffs esp. books,  or anything that i can sketch something on it..

it's my file
bluuuue yeah...heh-
it was my first day using this file and it was stained by oil.
i don't know what will happen 7 days later...
what ever it is
i gonna fill up all the empty space.
heh...
just wait
 ******* 
Oo yeah! 
happy eid' mubarak
^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment