nuffnang

Friday, September 16, 2011

panjat pokok



..salam..

heh..
do you remember what happen when you are a child?
there are a lot of my childhood memory
one of it is climbing the tree
i love to climb the trees around my house
there are two trees that i always on it
cermai tree and ciku
that is the easiest tree to climb for a small kid like me at that moment
i like to climb cermai tree because i like the fruit
the fruit is a bit sour
i will climb the cermai tree
and eat the fruit on the tree
hehe...
there are one day when i was eating cermai fruit on the tree
suddenly there are a voice calling my name
with a bit sense of anger
it was my brother
heh..
i was shocked and nervous
huhu
then he asked me to get down
and he said to me that it is not nice for a girl to climb the tree and eat on the tree
hohoho..
i'm almost cry when my brother scolding me...
well..
i'm a bit boyish when i was a kid
climbing the trees
cycling with boys
heh
seriously, i miss that. 
being a kid is fun
there is nothing to worry
being a kid.....
is nice
have a sincere heart
no grudge
nothing
always happy
but life must go on
you cannot always like what you are now
so. keep all the sweet memory to make you smile
and keep the bitter for your reminder


this is the cermai fruit =)'''
(source: google image)


No comments:

Post a Comment